6. Anne born 1832 died Adams village NY (about 1853) never married.On the 1855 New York State census I have not found Anne in Adams, NY. Eliza is listed with her parents, age 14 b Ireland, resident 4 years. So she must have immigrated with her mother and siblings in 1851.
8. Eliza born 1838 died in Adams, NY was never married
I have found no other record of Eliza.
The only other mention of Anne that I have found is the 1870 census which conflicts with a death in 1853 as mentioned in William Minchin's journal. Adams, Jefferson, New York, page 53, dwelling 496, family 512. (The next house is her brother, Michael.)
- Anne Kelly, age 30 b. Ireland; works in factory
- Mary McDonald, age 20 b. Canada; works in factory
- John Lawyer, age 21 b. Ireland; works in factory
- Wallace Seton, age 24 b NY; works in factory