Monday, January 22, 2007

Playing Tag

I've been tagged by Steve Danko to come up with 5 things about me that you probably don't know. Steve is a hard act to follow!

  1. My jeans have never been to the Smithsonian let alone been on display there. I love to travel, I've worked as a travel agent, but I haven't gotten to Washington yet.
  2. I love cats, however I love my husband more. He's allergic, hence no cats for me.
  3. I spent my teenage summers in the tobacco fields of North Carolina. Thirty-five years later I'm trying to quit smoking - again.
  4. I end up moving on average, every five years. Five years from now I hope to be retired and living someplace tropical.
  5. I have no artistic talent. I do love to sing, however my children beg me not to.


Now I have to tag 5 others:

I tag Nikki Ann, she being the only genealogy blogger of my acquaintance that hasn't been tagged yet.

For the other four I'm going to cheat and repeat this post on my other blog. I tag, Sissy, Kerri, Tammy, and Rodney Olsen.

No comments: