Sunday, November 4, 2007

Carnival of Genealogy, 35th Edition - DNA

The Genetic Genealogist, Blaine Bettinger, is the host of the 35th Edition of the Carnival of Genealogy. Participants were invited to submit their questions concerning using genetic testing as part of their research. And there was a very wide range of questions for Blaine to answer! He kindly answered my questions and I now have some new research options to consider. After you are done reading all the carnival entries go download Blaine's eBook for further reading on the subject.


Call for Submissions. The next edition of the Carnival of Genealogy will be a “carousel” edition. Just like carousels have a variety of animal figures on the ride so too will the next edition of the COG have different topics. All topics (genealogy-related of course!) are welcome. Submit any article you’d like. This edition will be hosted by Jasia on the Creative Gene blog. The deadline for submissions is November 15.

1 comment:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Just a quick message to say I've now changed my blog address. You can find me at http://www.nikki-ann.co.uk/wordpress/

I hope you're well and having a good weekend. Take care :)