I would never try to compile a top ten list but I've been remiss in not sharing some of the blogs that I enjoy that you may have missed. Here they are in no particular order.
- History Is Elementary - EHT (Elementary History teacher) has a wonderful blog. My elementary education must have been lacking because I am always learning new things here! I also love her Wordless Wednesday posts where each week she shares an image and challenges you to figure out the significance. Later in the week she gives you the answer.
- American Presidents Blog - EHT also contributes to this team blog. Want to know which presidents had Irish ancestry? Again, I'm learning here what I missed in school!
- Mrs. Mecomber is a home schooling Mom that travels the state with her children in a quest to learn about history. Not all of her posts are about history but many of them are. She is working at switching over to wordpress and is currently writing on both blogs. Check out both New York Traveler and New York Traveler.net.
- Digging Up Dirt - Cat writes about her search for her ancestors and Pennsylvania roots. I often look at my own research problems in new ways after reading one of her posts.
- Family History Bites - This is a new to me blog by Heinz57 who has just completed a great series on the life and troubles of Ira Vermillion. I enjoyed it and I'm sure you will too.