Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A New Game of Tag

A new game of tag is in progress, Randy seems to have started it and now I've been tagged by both Jasia & Thomas. How fast will this one fly around the geneablogs? A fun way to learn a little more about each other.

10 Years Ago I...
  1. .. became a grandmother.
  2. .. traveled to Hawaii with most of my family.
  3. .. had time to read 3 or 4 books a week.
  4. .. was driving bus #156. It retired this year. I didn't :-(
  5. .. got my passport. It's time to renew!
5 Things on Today's To-Do List...
  1. Make signs for Safety Expo
  2. Buy more bicycle helmets for the Expo
  3. Inventory supplies for the Expo
  4. Get flyers out to all of the drivers
  5. Write the announcement for the Elementary school
Our annual safety expo is this Saturday and although I know everything will fall into place I'm a wee bit stressed.

5 Snacks I Enjoy...
  1. Peanut M&M's
  2. Milk chocolate
  3. Half Moon cookies
  4. Plain donuts
  5. Oatmeal cookies
5 Places I Have Lived...
  1. Syracuse, NY
  2. Clayton, NC
  3. Pennellville, NY
  4. Akron, NY
  5. Liverpool, NY
5 Jobs I Have Had...
  1. Harvesting Tobacco
  2. Cashier - Cooks, Price Chopper
  3. Insurance policy auditor
  4. Travel agent
  5. School Bus Driver
Here are 5 Genea-Bloggers I'm tagging:
Pass it on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apple,

Thanks for the tag! This is an interesting meme...it's fun to learn about everyone like this

Anonymous said...

Isn't being a grandparent great?

From Dorene in Ohio