Monday, January 5, 2009

Sarah Ann Camfield, 6 May 1886



Noble Center May 6th 1886

wel Anna I dont know what you think because I have written before but I do have so much to do and see to that it does seem as if I could not write I am so forgetful I can hardly get along Father dont try to take any care off of my mind at all
One of our horses is sick with the distemper that was around last fall he is a little better I wish I could tel you how many times I have fixed poultices and went to the barn to help put them on since friday
it is trying to rain but dont amount to much yet I think we need a good rain very much all fruit trees are full of blossoms we are in hopes we will have some fruit if we dont get late frosts

2

how do you prosper how I wish I could come there I want to see you all and especially that Baby I called on a woman last night that has 2 children one is 15 years old and the other 3 months both girls do you ever hear from any of the folks of Illinois I do not
Write soon
S A Camfield
I will send each of you my card
I am have sent for Fathers when they come will send them



I think Sarah has ordered calling cards.

For more see:
Camfield Family Letters
Descendants of Sarah Ann Wisner
Michael Camfield



Camfield, Sarah Ann Wisner. (Noble Center, MI) to “wel Anna”
[Anna Camfield Carlisle]. Letter. 6 May 1886. Digital Images 1-2.
Privately held by Apple, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE,]
Snowville, New York. 2009.
[Carlisle Family, Box #1, Correspondence, 1884 - 1886,
Bentley Historical Library, University of Michigan. 2008.]

No comments: