Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sarah Ann Camfield, 21 Feb 1884




Noble Center Feb 21 1884

Dear Children
I suppose you are at home by this time so I will write as promised we are as well as when you left I think I am gain a little my girl went away tuesday noon and I have done the work since I have another engaged is to come sunday Frank grandma found your card and sent it in the letter the logs are not sawed yet one dead sheep this morning.

[remainder of page is blank]



This is not signed. My guess is that she started the letter and sent it unfinished to make sure that Frank got his card.

For more see:
Camfield Family Letters
Descendants of Sarah Ann Wisner
Michael Camfield



Camfield, Sarah Ann Wisner. (Noble Center, MI) to “Dear Children” [Anna Camfield Carlisle]. Letter. 21 February 1884. Digital Image. Privately held by Apple, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE,] Snowville, New York. 2008. [Carlisle Family, Box #1, Correspondence, 1884 - 1886, Bentley Historical Library, University of Michigan. 2008.]

No comments: