Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sarah Ann Camfield, 5 Dec 1888



Noble Dec 5th 1888

well I dont know what you think is the reason you have not had aletter before I have talked enough about to write a dozen I have been out burning brush for three day but but not all days as I used to but part of each just to help Fred and learn him how Father is grubbing so you see we are all well
we had a snow squall to day but the sun shines now we have no school this week
I intended to send you and Joseph a crock of butter each this fall but it was dry the feed was so short the milk gave out sooner than we expected so it left us short I only make enough for ourselves glad of it
there is no news to write news was we received a paper from you the election
S A Camfield


1888 ended the way it began.

For more see:
Camfield Family Letters
Descendants of Sarah Ann Wisner
Michael Camfield


Camfield, Sarah Ann. (Noble Center, MI) “well I dont know what”
[Anna Camfield Carlisle]. Letter. 5 December 1888. Digital Image.
Privately held by Apple, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE,]
Snowville, New York. 2009.
[Carlisle Family, Box #1, Correspondence, 1887 - 1889,
Bentley Historical Library, University of Michigan. 2008.]

No comments: