Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sarah Ann Camfield, 11 March 1890


Noble March 11th 1890

well I will try to write you a few lines to say we are about as usual except myself I am not feeling very wel and besides my eyes are very sore at knight so I can ahrdly sleep
we have 8 little chicks
I hope Ashley is better and the rest are well we have not had that disease yet and hope we will escape alltogather we had ahard rain last knight it pretty muddy to day we have had coldest spell of the season for the last week I suppose it the same there
my eyes are feeling better this morning but I must close school is out Fred went every day
write soon S A Camfield


For more see:
Camfield Family Letters
Descendants of Sarah Ann Wisner
Michael Camfield


Camfield, Sarah Ann. (Noble, MI) to “well I will try”
[Anna Camfield Carlisle]. Letter. 11 March 1890. Digital Image.
Privately held by Apple, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE,]
Snowville, New York. 2009.
[Carlisle Family, Box #1, Correspondence, 1890,
Bentley Historical Library, University of Michigan. 2008.]

No comments: