Friday, April 24, 2009

Anna Camfield Carlisle, Feb 27, 1899 (1)



(1899)

Batavia Feb 27th

Dear Ashley and Children,

It is Monday morning but I do not feel as though I ought to leave Mother yet although she seems a little better and looks brighter.

Fred is going to see the Doctor today and will have him come out to see her if he is able. then prehaps we will know better what the prospect is. I do hope I can get home this week.

Try and do the best you can and if I am needed badly let me know and

page 2

I will come. Tell Toley I hope she does not think I have deserted her entirely

children I hope you are doing all right and getting along nicely I think of you often.

Yours,
A carlisle


For more see:
Camfield Family Letters
Descendants of Sarah Ann Wisner
Michael Camfield


Carlisle, Anna Camfield (Batavia, MI) to “Dear Ashley and Children”
[Isaac Ashley Carlisle]. Letter. 27 February 1899. Digital Images 1-2.
Privately held by Apple, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE,]
Snowville, New York. 2009.
[Carlisle Family, Box #1, Correspondence, Jan - Mar 1899,
Bentley Historical Library, University of Michigan. 2008.]

No comments: