Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thank You!


I'd like to thank Sharon at Kindred Footprints, Herstoryan at Herstoryan and Pam at Granny's Genealogy for honoring me with the Kreativ Blogger Award!

According to the rules of this award, I am supposed to post seven things about me, and award seven bloggers.

So seven things you probably don't need to know:
  • I detest snow and yet I've lived in the north east all my life except one year in North Carolina.
  • I'm a Trekkie
  • I love to snorkle
  • I will not answer the phone between 8 and 9 on Thursday. I'm a member of the Hat Pack.
  • I compete in the regional Road-eo every May and have advanced to the state level twice.
  • I do not like to cook
  • I'm hoping to retire within the next five years
I can think of dozens of great blogs and don't want to leave anyone out, so I'll pass on passing this on.

2 comments:

FranE said...

You deserve the award. Your blog is Kreative. What is a Road-eo?

Charley "Apple" Grabowski said...

Thanks Hummer! The Road-eo is a competition for school bus drivers. We take two written tests and then drive an obstacle course in a bus we've never driven before. It's a lot of fun.