Sunday, January 24, 2010

Me, Myself and I

Randy's challenge for SNGF this week is to write about our interests beyond family history.

  • I spend a lot of time with my family. We visit Mom a couple of times a week. Monday is Kid's Night and we have as many grandkids as care to come for dinner. Nikki and Liz ride with me to school and then I run over to the pre-K a couple of days a week to walk Sprout in.
  • In the summer months I love to be out in the garden. In the winter I like to browse gardening books and catalogs for ideas.
  • I like to read novels but rarely have the time these days. I have a very hard time putting a book down and like to read a book straight through. Some of my favorite authors are Janet Evanovich, Jonathon Kellerman, James Patterson, Stuart Woods and Faye Kellerman.
  • I do spend more time than I care to admit watching TV shows, often on my computer. My favorite shows are Survivor, The Amazing Race, White Collar, Burn Notice and Legend of the Seeker.
  • I love to travel and explore new places.
  • I really enjoy sitting around the kitchen table playing a game with good friends.

No comments: