Wednesday, January 13, 2010

More Happiness

It's mid-week and I'm finally catching up on my reading. Several more bloggers have shared their happiness with me and I'd like to thank them!

Denise Levenick at The Family Curator

Cathy at Detour Through History

Irish Mason at Portals to the Past

Ten things that made me happy in the last week:

  1. Top marks on my defensive driving test
  2. Having my trainee solo and do an excellent job
  3. Hot coffee
  4. Chocolate
  5. A sunrise - the sun actually peeked through for 10 whole minutes this morning!
  6. Completing the third folder of Camfield letters
  7. Listening to Liz and another girl sing at the top of their lungs all the way to school this morning.
  8. Kids night
  9. Getting out of my meeting early on Tuesday
  10. A nice dinner out

No comments: