Randy also listed his father's matrilineal line so here is mine.
- Harvey Gordon Berry, 1926 Syracuse, NY - 2000 Haines City, FL
- Mary Leith Kelly, 1900 Calabogie, Ontario, Canada - 1970 Syracuse, NY. Married Kimberly Powell Berry.
- Isabella White, 1865 Ontario, Canada - 1951 Syracuse, NY. Married James C Kelly.
- Isabella Craig, 1826 Paisley, Renfrew, Scotland - 1908 Dalhousie, Lanark, Ontario, Canada. Married James M. White.
- Agnes Adam, 1802 Paisley, Renfrew, Scotland - 1882 Dalhousie, Lanark, Ontario, Canada. Married John Craig.
- Isobel McDougal, dates unknown, Scotland. Married James Adam.
Isabella White had one granddaughter, who also had a daughter.
Isabella Craig had two other daughters but I do not nelieve either of them had a daughter.
Agnes Adam - as far as I know she had just the one daughter but there may have been others.
To my knowledge no one in my or my father's mtDNA line has had their DNA tested and there a currently no plans to do so.