Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Non-fiction meme

Lori, at Smokey Mountain Family Historian, has tagged me for the non-fiction book meme created by Gautami.

What issues/topics interest you most--non-fiction, i.e, cooking, knitting, stitching, there are infinite topics that have nothing to do with novels?

Mostly history and gardening these days. I occasionally read some psychology books and technical manuals.


Would you like to review books concerning those?
Nope! I'm way behind on my writing as it is.


Would you like to be paid or do it as interest or hobby? Tell reasons for what ever you choose.
I could probably be persuaded to write reviews if I were paid or received free books.


Would you recommend those to your friends and how?
I do recommend books to friends if I've enjoyed them.


If you have already done something like this, link it to your post.
The only review I've written was for a garden book.


This meme seems to have made the rounds! With a tag of 10 if all of the genealogy bloggers haven't been tagged yet they soon will be! So I'll tag Mrs. Mecomber at New York Traveler and anyone who hasn't been tagged yet.

No comments: