Sunday, November 23, 2008

8 Things about Apple

Jewelgirl of Sandwiched Mom! and Searching For Family Branches has tagged me for the 8 Things Meme. I've done this before so I'll try come up with new things. Here goes......

Here are the Tag Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

  1. I can't dance - but that doesn't stop me!
  2. My home is decorated in a tropical theme. A girl can dream, can't she?
  3. A fun evening for me is sitting around the kitchen table playing cards with friends.
  4. I've been to Hawaii twice and walked to within a few feet of a lava flow.
  5. I once worked as an insurance policy auditor. I was always in trouble for talking too much to my co-workers and distracting them.
  6. My father said I'd never learn how to drive. I believe that was just after I knocked out the support to the barn awning......or maybe it was when I backed into the clothes pole.
  7. I've never said no to chocolate.
  8. I love the Harry Potter series of books almost as much as the Stephanie Plum novels.

On to tagging

1) All My Ancestors
2) Granny's Genealogy
3) Notes of Life
4) Jessica's Genejournal
5) West in New England
6) Family Matters
7) Oracle of OMcHodoy
8) Kinnexions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just found this tag. Not sure how I missed it before. Maybe tomorrow, Apple!