Monday, November 24, 2008

Giving Thanks


Granny Pam has tagged me for Julie's Thanksgiving meme.
Thanksgiving Day is approaching fast. In honor of this day (and coincidentally my mom's birthday) I wanted to take a moment to give thanks to all of those who came before us and built this wonderful country we live in.

I thought I'd start a meme/game of tag to go along with this. The challenge...

1. Write a blog post telling us about 2 things you are thankful for.
2. You can post the Thanksgiving Day banner above in your post if you like.
3. Tag one person to spread the love. Post a comment on their blog so they know they've been tagged.
4. Send me a link to your blog post by 11/25: genblogjulie (at) gmail (dot) com.

I will post all submission on 11/26.

Note: No need to be tagged to play along.


I am thankful that I have health insurance again after being uninsured for five years. I didn't realize how much I took it for granted until it was gone.

I am thankful that both my Aunt Vivian and Great-Aunt Tamerson had the foresight to protect my family's history by donating letters and documents to libraries.


I tag anyone that hasn't already participated. Thanksgiving is just days away. What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right about heath insurance. Thanks for honoring my tag.

Have a great Thanksgiving.