Tuesday, December 9, 2008

40 Things Meme

Thomas at Destination Austin Family has tagged me for 40 Things About Me.

1. Do you like blue cheese?
Yuck!

2. Have you ever done something you regretted?
Many times.

3. Do you own a gun?
No.

4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
Cherry

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Before my annual GYN visit. No more lumps please! (So far they've all been benign)

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Kids love 'em so I make them.

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
It's a Wonderful Life

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Kona coffee.

9. Can you do push ups?
No

10. Favorite hobby?
Gardening, spring and summer
Family history, fall and winter

11. Do you have A.D.D.?
No

12. What's one trait you hate about yourself?
I tend to put things off.

13. Middle name?
Ann

14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
I'm tired of sitting.
I have to finish Christmas shopping.
It's another ugly, gray day.

15. Name 3 drinks you regularly have?
Coffee, diet cola with lime, cranberry juice.

16. Current hate right now?
Child abusers.

17. Favorite place to be?
Someplace warm and sunny.

18. How did you bring in the New Year?
Playing board games with friends.

19. A place would you like to go?
I have a whole list.

20. Name three people who will complete this:
Randy
Nikki-ann
Msteri

21. Do you have slippers?
Several pairs.

22. What shirt are you wearing?
Gray fleece.

23. Do you like sleeping on satin?
Never have. I do love my flannel sheets!

24. Can you whistle?
I can carry a tune but I wish I could produce one of those loud, crowd silencing whistles.

25. Would you be a pirate?
No, I could take something that wasn't mine. Of course if I could be a lousy pirate and just sail the world, that would be cool.

26. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I never sing in the shower anymore.

27. Favorite girl's name(s)?
Don't have a favorite.

28. What's in your pocket right now?
No pockets.

29. Last thing that made you laugh?
A bat at Northview Diary.

30. Favorite bed sheets as a child?
Didn't everyone have plain white sheets back then?

31. Worst injury ever?
I broke my right arm in three places when I was nine.

32. Do you like where you live?
Seven months of the year I love it here. The other five it snows and depresses me.

33. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Three. One is almost 30 years old and still works fine.

34. Who is your loudest friend?
JK

35. How many dogs do you have?
None. Our faithful friend died in 2003.

36. Does someone have a crush on you?
Not that I'm aware of.

37. What is your favorite book?
Pick one book? I love to read and I have eclectic tastes.

38. What is your favorite candy?
Milk chocolate

39. Favorite Sports Team?
Which ever peewee team my grandsons are on.

40. What song do you want played at your funeral? Mom and I used to sing this together. She rarely sings so it holds special meaning for me.

Going Home by Will Martin (based on music by Antonin Dvorak).

2 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I don't usually do these, but mine is done and on my blog! :)

my Heritage Happens said...

Hi Apple,

I thought you tagged me for the same one I just did, but it was different, so I did it! Posted on my blog also! :-)