Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sarah Ann Camfield, 31 December 1895



Noble Dec 31 1895

Dear Children we are all well + thank the Lord [space] x and happy
we received the things all right we are thankful for them but I dont feel righ to take them as we never send you any thing I thought we would send some thing this year but did not know what to send it seems to me Christmas came all of a sudden this year I did not think of it until it was here I cannot think much any way still I think all the time but I think one minute and forgot it the next but I wont complain I think it would be wicked as old as I am ought not expect any thing else it is hard work for me to write aletter I have thought of writing along time neglect it

2

there is nothing new to write every thing is about as usual it is now saturday allmost night we are going to Church tomorrow if it is not to cold and we go by the postofice and will put it in as we go along so I will say goodby

S A Camfield



For more see:
Camfield Family Letters
Descendants of Sarah Ann Wisner
Michael Camfield


Camfield, Sarah Ann (Noble, MI) to “Dear Children”
[Anna Camfield Carlisle]. Letter. 31 Dec 1895 Digital Images 1-2.
Privately held by Apple, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE,]
Snowville, New York. 2009.
[Carlisle Family, Box #1, Correspondence, 1895,
Bentley Historical Library, University of Michigan. 2008.]

No comments: