Monday, April 6, 2009

Rose Graham Camfield, Dec 18, c1898




(1898)

South Bend Dec 18

Dear ann I must write you a few lines I suppose you think we dont appreciate Tamersons picture. but we do just the same Joe thinks it is better work than we have here well we are ever so much obliged we will get ours home this week, you will get them this week or next sure
well now what do you think of frank coming here to spend his vacation we would like to have him real well if you think you can spare hime he could come on the stage and uncle Joe could meet him, I cant write any more now it is bed time and I want Joe to mail this in the mor[corner folded]

page 2

so good by write soon if he can come and all about it, Rose 521 Michigan ave


The year was added at some later date. I question whether or not it really was written in 1898 because of the reference to Frank's vacation. I have included it here because I there really is not enough information to help me date it.

For more see:
Camfield Family Letters
Descendants of Sarah Ann Wisner
Michael Camfield


Camfield, Rose Graham (South Bend, IN) to “Dear ann”
[Anna Camfield Carlisle]. Letter. 18 December 1898. Digital Images 1-2.
Privately held by Apple, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE,]
Snowville, New York. 2009.
[Carlisle Family, Box #1, Correspondence, 1898,
Bentley Historical Library, University of Michigan. 2008.]

No comments: