Friday, May 1, 2009

Ruby Blanche Camfield, March 21, 1899




South Bend
Ind
March 21 (1899)

Dear Tamerson, -

How are you getting along. We are well and hope you are the same. i want you to tell Edna King that I want you and her to have your piturs taken and give me one as I hear that Edna Is going to move to Chicago.

page 2

I did not write to you for so long bacaus I thought I did write and you did not answer Tolla was to our house and spent the night. I go to school now and am in the 5 grade. My teacher name is Miss F. French. She is very good well I must close. Yours Truly
Ruby Camfield


This letter was so short that I have included it here in it's entirety. This a picture of Tamerson Carlisle and "friend." Is the friend Edna King?


For more see:
Camfield Family Letters
Descendants of Sarah Ann Wisner
Michael Camfield
Ruby Blanche Camfield


Camfield, Ruby Blance (South Bend, IN) to “Dear Tamerson”
[Tamerson Louisa Carlisle]. Letter. 23 March 1899. Digital Images 1-2.
Privately held by Apple, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE,]
Snowville, New York. 2009.
[Carlisle Family, Box #1, Correspondence, Jan - Mar 1899,
Bentley Historical Library, University of Michigan. 2008.]

No comments: