Saturday, May 9, 2009

Thank You!

I'm very surprised and flattered to have received the One Lovely Blog award from several different bloggers. I want to thank Cheryl of Heritage Happens, Harriet of Genealogy Happens, Greta of Greta's Genealogy Bog, Alana of A Twig In My Tree and Pam of Granny's Genealogy.

Right now I don't feel very deserving of this award as I have been very guilty of blog neglect the last few weeks. I'm behind on the letter transcriptions and I haven't written a thing. Shamefully, I haven't kept caught up on anyone else's writing either. Hopefully over the next couple of weeks I'll be able to get caught up a bit.

I'm supposed to pass this on to seven others but instead I'll direct you to my blogroll where there are dozens of deserving blogs listed. And with that I'm off to catch up on some reading.

2 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Definitely well deserved :)

Irish Family History said...

It's easy to fall behind on blogging, especially when there are so many other things going on in our lives! I think you're doing an excellent job, and are well deserving of this award (I got the same award myself on May 8--my birthday, which made it doubly nice).

Stephanie at the Irish Genealogical Research blog