Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sharing Family Pictures

My mother has reached an age where she it is hard to buy her something for her birthday. We have given her photo albums in years past but they have become hard for her to pick up and hold. Her tables are covered with framed pictures of family members. So this year we decided to give her an electronic picture frame.

I set up a new g**gle account and then a new Picasa Web album. I uploaded some pictures that I had and then I shared the password with other family members so that they could add any pictures that they wanted included. When everyone was done we had over 350 pictures. The card for the frame will hold many more pictures so we can add to it at any time. We can continue to share pictures with each other at Picasa, an added benefit for us. The pictures are in no particular order, some are very old and others quite recent.











3 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

That's a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Apple,

I love this idea and must confess I had never heard of it before. How did you decide on which photo frame to purchase?

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Cheryl

Janice said...

I bet you all had fun picking out the photographs. Sounds like a wonderful gift and I'm sure it will be appreciated.

Janice