Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm a Winner!

For the last month or so I have been checking my spam folder before emptying it. Every now and then there is something in there that shouldn't be. Yesterday I found this:

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize by registering in The Buick Heritage Sweepstakes, administered by ePrize.

Since the end of the promotion, ePrize has conducted a random drawing to select a prize winner. Your name was randomly selected in the The Buick Heritage Sweepstakes and you have won a Family History Kit consisting of Family Tree Maker Essentials software, a DVD of African American Lives (as seen on PBS) and a hardcover copy of In Search of Our Roots: How 19 Extraordinary African Americans Reclaimed Their Past. Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements. You will be receiving your prize in the mail ten (10) to twelve (12) weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes. It will be mailed to the address you provided on the registration form. The promotion ended on March 31, 2008.

I first read about the contest on The Ancestry Insider blog so a big thank you to the Insider!

6 comments:

Elizabeth O'Neal said...

Wow - that's very cool! Congratulations!

Jasia said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

I'm doing the happy dance for you! Or maybe it's the Stanley Cup Shuffle ;-)

Couldn't happen to a nice person, Apple!

Steve Danko said...

Congratulations! I guess it pays to check your junk mail!

Steve

Miriam Robbins said...

Hooray for you! You deserve something nice!

Charley "Apple" Grabowski said...

Thanks to all of you. I rarely win anything so I get very excited when I do.

Randy Seaver said...

Me too!

Congratulations to you, I mean.

Oh, I won the same thing. wonder when it will come?