>Harvey Gordon Berry 1926-2000; Syracuse,Onondaga, New York
>>Kimberly Powell Berry 1900-1984; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
>>>Joseph Berry 1871-1903; Blockley, Worcestershire, England
>>>>Thomas David Berry 1829-1907; Blockley, Worcestershire, England
>>>>>Abraham Berry abt 1803-1854; Blockley, Worcestershire, England
Abraham and Ann Berry had the following children:
- Sarah Berry, born 1824 Guiting Power, Gloucestershire, England. She had a daughter, Lucy Ann Berry b. 1852. Sarah married 1st in 1856, George Hawker and they had a daughter, Eliza Hawker b 1862. She married 2nd in 1872, William Haines and their daughter was Anne Berry Haines b 1873.
- Anne Berry, born 1826 Upton Old, Blockley, Worcestershire, England. She married John Shepard in 1849. They had a daughter, Ann Shepard b 1850. I have not traced Anne further and she most likely had more children.
- Thomas David Berry, born 8 Sept 1829 Blockley, Worcestershire, England. He married Jane Rawlins (Rollings, Rollins, etc) in 1851. They had the following children in Blockley, England. 1) James 1852-1902, married Elizabeth Coney. 2) Caroline 1854-1856. 3) Sarah Ann 1856-? 4) Amelia 1857-1859. 5) John 1860-? 6) Caroline 1862-1930, married Arthur J M Wilson. 7) Mary 1863-? 8) Charles 1868-1961, married Annetta E. Hollington. 9) Joseph 1871-1903, married Charlotte T.K. Hollington [sister of Annetta] Thomas and Jane moved to Canada in 1874 accompanied by their youngest five children. They had one more child born in Ottawa 10) Amelia 1879-1906. Thomas died in Ottawa 11 May 1907.
- Mary Ann Berry, born 1831 Guiting Power, Gloucestershire, England. She married John Hopkins in 1854. Their children all born Bourton on the Hill, Gloucestershire, England: 1)Daniel 1857. 2) William 1862. 3) Frank 1867. 4) Kate 1869. 5) Thomas 1871. 6) Ellen 1874. 7) John Aulter 1880 or 1881.
- William Berry, born 1833 Guiting Power, Gloucestershire, England.
- John Berry, born 1835 Guiting Power, Gloucestershire, England.
- George Berry, born 1837 Aston, Blockley Parish, Worcestershire, England.
Thomas David Berry
Fashionable to Practical
Photo of Kimberly and Thomas Berry
Ancestors I Have Met
Photo of my siblings
Time on the Farm
Our stint as tobacco farmers
Headstone of Kimberly and Mary (Kelly) Berry
Kimberly Berry's Car c. 1928
Kelly - Berry Marriage
Syracuse Baby Camp
History of the home my father grew up in
Other views of the house
Photo of Harvey Berry 1926
Photo of Harvey Berry c.1928
Photo of Harvey Berry c. 1929
Photo of Harvey Berry c.1931
Newspaper photo of Harvey Berry 1941
Photo of Harvey Berry c.1946