Monday, January 15, 2007

Missing Pictures

I can't remember the last time I used my scanner. The software wasn't installed on this computer. It took me a very long time to find the right driver and get it to work. Before I got to work on that I had to clear it off. Things are looking a bit neater now. I scanned a few things but couldn't find several things I was looking for.


This is the only one of at least three pictures of my Grandmother's Rebekah Lodge, #52 Evening Star, Syracuse, NY, that I could find today. I also found the document below naming her District Deputy President in 1940. I have no idea if this picture is from 1940 or not. My grandmother, Mary L. (Kelly) Berry, is seated on the far left. I have no idea who the other women are. She and the woman standing to her left are each holding some type of wand. Did this mean they were officers at the time? Does she look like she's 39 years old here? I know she was with the Rebekah's for many years. Hopefully I'll locate the other pictures soon so that I can compare them.


No comments: