Monday, July 2, 2007

Something Had to Give

For the last couple of months I've been quite overwhelmed with commitments. The end of the school year is always busy for me with charter trips and my grandkids end of the year activities. The Training Bus that I'm involved with has become a second part time job, that didn't end with June. All of the snow finally melted and my garden has to be tended. Quite frankly after this past winter I want to be outside every minute that I can.

I have tried, unsuccessfully, to keep up with all of the genealogy blogs. I'm hoping to get caught up soon but one the the great features of blogs are the archives that will still be there for me to mine when October roles around.

My passion for genealogy has always suffered when life gets busy but my ancestors will still be there when I get back to looking for them.

3 comments:

Miriam Robbins said...

We're glad you're still with us, Apple, if not in print, then in spirit. Enjoy the sun, and we'll look forward to reading more from you later!

Janice said...

Apple,

Glad to see your fingertips. I'm sure your ancestors will patiently wait until you have time to find them :)

Janice

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Glad to see you back. I understand being busy though, you just can't keep up with everything sometimes. As you said, ancestors will always be there lurking somewhere! :D