Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ella McKinnon to Annie Carlisle June 7, 1911



Mapleton Minn
June 7, 1911

Mrs Anna Carlisle
Dear Cousin: -
I thank you and Tamerson for the present which you sent me. which I received alright although I did neglect to answer immediately. I think everything of my new pen holder, and paper knife and shall always think of you when using them. I cannot express my thanks so well on paper, but you may indeed be satisfied that I greatly appreciate your kindness. I was glad to hear that Auntie is still well, and I do wish so much I could come and see her and the rest of you.
Yours lovingly,
Ella M



For more see:
Carlisle - Wisner Letters
Family of William Wisner
Descendants of Maryetta Wisner
Descendants of Sarah Ann Wisner
Margie's Ancestors - McKinnon Pictures


McKinnon, Ella Hall (Mapleton, Minnesota) to “Mrs Anna Carlisle” [Sarah Ann Camfield Carlisle]. Letter. 7 June 1911. Digital Image. Privately held by Apple, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE,] Snowville, New York. 2008. [Carlisle Family, Box #1, Correspondence, 1910-1911, Bentley Historical Library, University of Michigan. 2008.]

No comments: