Monday, April 27, 2009

Anna Camfield Carlisle, March 2, 1899





POSTAL CARD - ONE CENT

Postmarked: Bronson, Mich, Mar _, 1899

Mr Ashley Carlisle
Buchanan
Michigan


reverse

Batavia Mar 2.Ashley, Mother is not quite as well today, so I guess I will have to stay some longer.

Yesterday when I sent the card I expected to start today. Fred is going to see the Doctor again now. your letter came last evening I was glad to hear from you all.
Yours
A Carlisle


I did not find a letter or card dated March 1st.

For more see:
Camfield Family Letters
Descendants of Sarah Ann Wisner
Michael Camfield


Carlisle, Anna Camfield (Batavia, MI) to “Ashley”
[Isaac Ashley Carlisle]. Post Card. 2 March 1899. Digital Images 1-2.
Privately held by Apple, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE,]
Snowville, New York. 2009.
[Carlisle Family, Box #1, Correspondence, Jan - Mar 1899,
Bentley Historical Library, University of Michigan. 2008.]

No comments: