Friday, July 10, 2009

Rose Graham Camfield, June 12, 1899


South Bend June 12 1899

Dear Ann

we recd your letter I should have answered but have been very buisy Bell has finished her trade and has been sewing for me she made baby Camfield dresses and I sent them with some other things Thursday they were all made and trimed very nicely the children and I are going there in August well I hope you will all come over for the 4th I know the children will all enjoy it so much well I will close for want of news so write and tel me sure when you will come

Rose


For more see:
Camfield Family Letters
Descendants of Sarah Ann Wisner
Michael Camfield


Camfield, Rose Graham (Batavia, MI) to “Dear Annl”
[Anna Camfield Carlisle]. Letter. 4 June 1899. Digital Image.
Privately held by Apple, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE,]
Snowville, New York. 2009.
[Carlisle Family, Box #1, Correspondence, Apr - Dec 1899,
Bentley Historical Library, University of Michigan. 2008.]

No comments: