Saturday, May 8, 2010

SNGF - Matrilineal Line

This week for our Saturday night fun, Randy has challenged us to list our matrilineal line. I did that not long ago with Faces of my mtDNA.

Randy also listed his father's matrilineal line so here is mine.

  1. Harvey Gordon Berry, 1926 Syracuse, NY - 2000 Haines City, FL
  2. Mary Leith Kelly, 1900 Calabogie, Ontario, Canada - 1970 Syracuse, NY. Married Kimberly Powell Berry.
  3. Isabella White, 1865 Ontario, Canada - 1951 Syracuse, NY. Married James C Kelly.
  4. Isabella Craig, 1826 Paisley, Renfrew, Scotland - 1908 Dalhousie, Lanark, Ontario, Canada. Married James M. White.
  5. Agnes Adam, 1802 Paisley, Renfrew, Scotland - 1882 Dalhousie, Lanark, Ontario, Canada. Married John Craig.
  6. Isobel McDougal, dates unknown, Scotland. Married James Adam.
Mary L Kelly had no daughters so the line did not continue with her.

Isabella White had one granddaughter, who also had a daughter.

Isabella Craig had two other daughters but I do not nelieve either of them had a daughter.

Agnes Adam - as far as I know she had just the one daughter but there may have been others.
    Isobel McDougal had several daughters and I have not researched this line myself.

    To my knowledge no one in my or my father's mtDNA line has had their DNA tested and there a currently no plans to do so.

    No comments: