Friday, September 5, 2008

Show and Tell

Jasia has published the 55th edition of the Carnival of Genealogy and all I can say is WOW! I love Show and Tell and with 5 articles to read about a very wide variety of items I'll have plenty to read when ever I get a couple of spare minutes over the next couple of weeks.

There are changes ahead for the COG in the future, so be sure to read Jasia's instructions for future COG submissions!

Call For Submissions! The topic for the next edition of the COG will be: 10 essential books in my genealogy library. It will be hosted by Lori Thorton at Smoky Mountain Family Historian. Thank you sooo much Lori! The deadline for submissions will be September 15th.

Submit your blog article to the next edition of the Carnival of Genealogy using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.

No comments: