Monday, February 23, 2009

Back in Snowville

My week of warmth and Florida sunshine was great! I had no internet connection and I read several books and just relaxed. It seems nobody else took the week off as my reader is overflowing with over 1,000 posts to read. I'll be spending the next couple of weeks trying to catch up.

I was very pleasantly surprised to learn that I received the Kreativ Blogger award from Taylortales Genealogy, Msteri at Heritage Happens, Colleen at Orations of OMcHodoy, Diane at Attic Treasures and from Generatins Gone By, who said, "Probably the prettiest genealogy site it’s very soothing on the eyes and love all her documents." Thank you all! (And I am very sorry if I missed anyone.)

Nikki-ann at Notes of Life tagged me for the 6th photo meme. She bent the rules a bit and I will too by sharing my 6th picture from vacation, a pretty view from Blue Springs State Park.

1 comment:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Beautiful - the water looks so clear :)