Sunday, April 19, 2009

Isaac Ashley Carlisle, Feb 24, 1899



Febury 24, 1899

I got home all right the children were at school I went to see Toley fond her all well I asked her how my wife and children wer she said the Children were all right but my wife She di not know.

I stade in Mishake last knight with lily they wer all well.

Abner Robensnson is beter soe he can sit up

this is all fore this time

page 2

tole gose to the Bend to morow to soe she has got a Job of too week work there So you see I came home in time. the coal came to day so I will work to morrow

I A Carlisle
Buchanan
Mich


Ashley had visited with his niece, Lillian Carlisle Grist, in Mishawaka, IN.

For more see:
Camfield Family Letters
Descendants of Sarah Ann Wisner
Michael Camfield


Carlisle, Isaac Ashley (Buchanan, MI) “I got home all right”
[Anna Camfield Carlisle]. Letter. 24 February 1899. Digital Images 1-2.
Privately held by Apple, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE,]
Snowville, New York. 2009.
[Carlisle Family, Box #1, Correspondence, Jan – Mar 1899,
Bentley Historical Library, University of Michigan. 2008.]

No comments: