Thursday, September 24, 2009

Becky in Snowville

Becky's journey brought her to New York this week and after visiting Niagara Falls she traveled along the lake and found herself in Snowville! I was thrilled to have her come visit. We've know each other through our blogs for over three years but this was the first time we've met in person.



We talked for hours about her trip, genealogy, cemeteries, politics and life. It was great to be able to sit down and talk with an old friend.

I am incredibly jealous of the trip she is having and wish I could have jumped in the van and joined her for at least part of her journey.

Becky - John and I both enjoyed your visit. We hope you have a wonderful adventure and that your travels bring you back our way!

2 comments:

GrannyPam said...

How great this is! I loved reading this, and seeing the photo of the two of you!

Charley "Apple" Grabowski said...

Pam, It was great that her journey brought her by here. The photo, well this is why we don't let my husband take pictures very often. lol